- An average of 600,000+* visitors each month to two Casinos to the West pre-covid. As the state relaxes covid-related policies, visitor traffic is increasing! The March, 2021 gaming report indicated 465,606 visitors.
- Contraband Parkway, the 4-lane road connecting W. Prien Lake Road at Holly Hill to Nelson at L’Auberge Avenue has been completed.
- 5,000 feet along Contraband Bayou
- 115 Acres in the City Limits, zoned “Business”
- Adjoining and Nearby Highly Respected and well-performing Retail
- Prime opportunity for Town Center featuring entertainment, residential, commercial, medical, and offices
Visitor Friendly Location
- 3400+ hotel rooms within 1.5 miles of the W. Prien Lake entrance
- 2 Major Casino Resorts with two golf courses
- Visibility and easy access to and from Interstate-210, W. Prien Lake Road and Nelson Road
- The internal traffic circle on Contraband Parkway plus the Holly Hill Traffic Circle on W. Prien Lake Road will make Contraband Parkway and Contraband Pointe driver and drive friendly
- Centrally located between Houston and New Orleans (2.5 hours from Houston and 3 hours from New Orleans)
- Diversified Economy
Join an Impressive List of Buyers/Tenants
- LCBR Entertainment
- Phase Two Properties
- Shuck and Boil of Lake Charles
- Hobby Lobby
*Pre-covid-Average number of monthly gamers based on Louisiana Gaming Reports for 2018 for L'Auberge and Golden Nugget. The monthly visitors for March 2021 were just over 465,000.