The approximate 6.6 acres fronting on Nelson Road features:
- frontage on Nelson Road and Contraband Parkway
- 16 hotels with approximately 3300 rooms within 2 miles!
- proximity to the casino and resort area
- easy access to I-210 and Lake Street, Contraband Parkway and the proposed Nelson Road Extension Bridge
- ideal for hotel, restaurant, retail or entertainment venues
- near impressive retail
Pricing based on days to close from purchase agreement:
- 121-180 days-$6,037,416, $21.00/SqFt
- <120 days-$20.50/SqFt
Road frontage on Nelson Road is estimated at 250 feet. Frontage on Contraband Parkway is estimated at 155 feet.
Click on the image to the left or this link to open a brochure specific to this property.
The images below show the close proximity of Contraband Pointe to the two Lake Charles Casinos and Golf resorts as well as to Prien Plaza and I-210. The various numbers on the GIS map to the right refers to parcel listings that can be purchased as described on this website.
The 6+ acres starts at the edge of the cleared area (cleared area not a part of this parcel).