In most cases, the properties presented here have been in the Barbe family for over three generations.
Now, they are available for purchase, offering numerous possibilities for residential and commercial development. Those familiar with BarbeProperty.com know that numerous properties have been sold. The website is periodically updated to reflect the availability, information, and possibilities the remaining properties offer.
Savvy developers, builders, and business owners seeking to take advantage of high traffic counts, convenient locations, and return on investment should take note!
The following properties are featured here:
- Contraband Pointe has approximately 111 acres remaining with road frontage on W. Prien Lake Road, L'Auberge Blvd, and Contraband Parkway.
- 2.44 acres on Shell Beach Drive
- 2.07 acres on Shell Beach Drive
- Commercial Listing on Lake Street at W. Sallier, soon to be the gateway to the Nelson Road Extension Bridge from the North side of Contraband Bayou.
- 18 acres on W Prien Lake Road, West of Nelson Road