The approximate 5 acres fronting on L'Auberge Blvd (formerly Nelson Rd) features:
- 258'+- frontage on L'Auberge Blvd
- 16 hotels with approximately 3000 rooms within 1.5 miles
- proximity to the casino, golf, and resort area
- easy access to I-210 and Lake Street, Contraband Parkway, and the proposed Nelson Road Extension Bridge
- ideal for hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues, retail, professional offices, and multi-family, including Senior Housing
- near impressive retail
One of the many potential configurations is to place a restaurant, entertainment venue, retail, or office building on the westernmost (L'Auberge Blvd) side of the property, with multi-family/ senior housing within the eastern portion. This would provide residents with a view of nature similar to that afforded hotel guests at the Marriot hotels on the North side of Contraband Parkway.
The images below show the proximity of Contraband Pointe to the two Lake Charles Casinos and Golf resorts, Prien Plaza and I-210.
The various numbers on the map below refer to parcel listings that are available as described on this website.
Area 2 is to the East and South of the cleared area (the cleared area is not a part of this parcel).